During the 2008 financial crisis, many big banks failed or faced issues due to liquidity issues. Lack of liquidity can kill any financial institution over the night. That's why it's so critical to constantly monitor liquidity risks and properly maintain collaterals.
We are looking for a number of talented developers, who would like to join our team in Kiev, which is building liquidity risk and collateral management platform for one of the biggest investment banks over the globe. The platform is a set of front-end tools and back-end engines.
Our platform helps the bank to increase efficiency and scalability, reduce operational risk and eliminate the majority of manual interventions in processing margin calls.
The candidate will work on development of new functionality for Liqudity Risk platform closely with other teams over the globe.
Who we're looking for?
- Java (3 years+), UNIX Shell
- Understand difference between OOP (SOLID principles) and Functional design approach, understand what is event driven architecture, understand SQL and NoSQL, Test Driven Development
- Scala, BigData (Hadoop, Spark, Hive);
- Any UI technology (Rich UI or Web or else);
- Spring, Hibernate, Gradle, Maven, GIT, Docker;
- CI instruments: TeamCiti/Jenkins, uDeploy
- Experience with complex deployment infrastructures
- Knowledge in software architecture, design and testing