You'll be working in the Technology Operations Center team based in Krakow. We provide a high quality and responsive support service to the FRC Business and other bank wide systems globally. Our key stakeholder base is very diverse and covers direct Front Office presence through to Middle/Back Office and other IT streams. The role guarantees exposure to latest technology trends, experience in global corporate environment and great development opportunities.
- support FX Business and stakeholders across several technical domains
- undertake technical incident analysis and resolution
- uphold high standards for timely issue resolution & continuous improvement
- contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
- take the lead with improving service and process in our support team
Who we're looking for?
- held senior/ influential positions in an L2 Business Application Support team & understand the key attributes that makes them tick
- proven level of comfort and confidence facing off and interacting with senior IT and Business management
- ability to lead by example & manage both day to day team activities as well as serious issue management
- background giving you technical expertise across Unix and DB querying domains
- able to interact, manage and influence a diverse team and stakeholder base
- SME knowledge of the FRC (FX, Rates and Credit) space, including understanding of trade flows