Do you enjoy getting into the thick of things? Are you at your best when finding solutions to challenges? Are you a self-starter with strong interpersonal and influencing skills with experience managing Network projects? We're looking for an IT Project Manager to support our client from the investment banking industry.
You'll be working in the Migration Factory Network Services team. The Migration Factory is a multi-disciplined, jointly funded change capability providing Infrastructure and Application remediation and migration services to the Group Technology organization.
We're looking for an IT Project Manager to:
- lead the delivery of IT projects, with a focus on Network Migrations
- manage the budget, risk, dependencies, quality and change at a program level
- drive effective project governance to stay in line with scope, budget and timelines
- assess and remediate risks and issues, tracking these plus deliverables
- liaise with project stakeholders, gaining go forward decisions and sign-offs
- allocate, utilize and direct personnel resources to drive projects to completion
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
Who we're looking for?
- worked as an IT project manager, focusing on networks, for ideally 5 to 10 years within the finance sector
- experienced in project budgeting and analysis.
- excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- General knowledge in Network technologies such as Firewall / Routers / Load Balancers
- a self-starter
- a strong leader
- aware of security-related risk in large infrastructure environments
Project Management field certifications
Experience with Waterfall and/or Agile methodologies
Previous experience in the Networks projects specifically