We are establishing brand new Data Analytics team for global range customer from retail area.
In essence, client is leveraging the Azure PaaS platform with all kind of (business) data to build an advanced analytics platform aiming at delivering better insights and applications to the business.
The platforms are continuously being enhanced to support (additional) CI/CD and validated learning environment for science, machine learning and AI capabilities for all areas customer-facing like digital omni-channel interaction and commerce, commerce relevance, personalisation, loyalty and marketing and non-customer-facing like assortment optimization, supply chain optimization, external parties and IoT.
We will be working on end to end functionality including architecture, data preparation, processing and consumption by systems.
- Manage the roadmap and backlog for the purpose of product innovation and development of the products in close collaboration with the business.
- Manage and review the value stream capacity.
- Lead the planning and review sessions of the teams contributing to his/her EPICs/Features
- Manage Impediments, risks and dependencies for his/her workstream.
- Prepare and contribute to Program steering committees
- Hands-on functional analysis refinement for small or standard features.
- Follows applicable Standards, Procedures, Guidelines and Methodologies in the implementation and/or maintenance of the data analytics (data science) platform
- Act as SPOC towards Business, and other IT teams for his/her assigned value stream, ensuring regular and transparent communication around project/feature status towards all stakeholders inside and outside of the Centre of Excellence Customer D&A.
- Travel whenever necessary to BeCSE countries: Belgium, Greece, Romania, Czech Republic, Serbia.
Who we're looking for?
Education and training
- Master Degree in Information Technology sciences, or any other discipline of technical orientation.
- Mandatory prior experience of minimum 5-10 years in a related work experience.
- Proven track in agile and/or hybrid environments, with experience in a Scrum Master or Product Owner role.
- Solid experience managing projects delivering reporting and (optionally) data science capabilities based on Modern Cloud Data Platforms or traditional Data Warehouse solutions.
- Clearly demonstrate expertise in project management, escalation, process management and business systems requirements definition.
- Experience in implementing a leading enterprise Retail, Marketing, Customer Loyalty solution will be considered an asset.
- Experience delivering projects based on Hybrid On-prem and PaaS/SaaS technologies.
- Previous experience as Functional/Business Analyst highly desirable
Interpersonal and processing skills
- Very strong communication and senior stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to manage projects in global multicultural organizations.
- Results oriented: ability to simplify and decompose complex problems.
- Team player; involves others, shares knowledge and seeks opportunities for cross functional collaboration.
- Demonstrates flexibility; revises plans and decisions in the light of new information and changing circumstances
Technical knowledge and hard skills
- Practice of:
o Agile project management methodology (Prince2, PMI)
o Agile IT Product Owner or Product Manager.
- Working knowledge on the implementation of data warehousing solutions.
- Working experience in standard IT/ITIL processes (change management, release management, incident management, project management).
- Understanding of potential impacts on cross functional processes.
- Aptitude and willingness to acquire the technical vision of the solution.
- Excellent command of Microsoft solutions (Office, Project, Visio).
- Business requirements gathering, structuring and decomposition.
- Working knowledge on the implementation of data science solutions.
- Functional analysis/specifications
- Any data and functional knowledge on the following systems is a plus:
o Customer Loyalty solutions
o POS solutions
o eCommerce platforms
o Retail and Financial Systems (i.e. SAP Retail)
o Customer Relationship Management systemsNICE TO HAVE
Knowledge of French and/or Dutch and/or Greek and/or Romanian and/or Serbian will be considered an asset