We are building new Krakow-based team of 6 - FOS IT (Front Office Supervision). Your team will be a part of small IT department, globally less than 30 people and currently based in London and India.
It will provide them with single '1 stop shop' dashboard for Front Office trading supervisors! The platform will facilitate ingestion of a broad range of Control data (from various global sources of data), will carry out Workflow on that data and will present it in a Portal / User Interface. It will be used in 50+ countries.
- Completion of tasks assigned by the Project Manager and Workstream Lead, to agreed timescales, scope and quality measures
- Management of stakeholders and project staff, including surveillance IT teams, vendors, users, project sponsors, managers of other projects and other departments within the Client.
- Management of workstream activities: prioritizing work activities and issues arising, arranging workshops, tracking progress, promoting collaboration, and escalating issues which cannot be addressed by the workstream staff.
- Manage all phases of project lifecycle: documentation of requirements and acceptance criteria, analysis, design, implementation, designing tests, managing test exercises, coordinating fixes, release management, go-live, user support
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant internal policies and control standards, and external regulatory requirements, including the management of operational risk and adherence to the Group's standards of ethical behaviour
- Using and adapting the Bank Disciplined Agile methodology
Who we're looking for?
The role-holder will be able to demonstrate these areas of skill
- Communication & management
- Clear and succinct in writing and in person; in order to influence stakeholders to make decisions and take action
- Adaptable to manage staff in different locations and from different cultures, keeping the team engaged, motivated and effective
- Structured, transparent, logical and self-organized in documentation, time management, coordinating and carrying out multiple tasks
- Resilience & independence
- Ability to respond pro-actively and constructively to set-backs and challenges; and appetite to work at a fast pace.
- A willingness to make pragmatic and constructive proposals, negotiate compromise where possible, and proceed on limited facts where appropriate.
- Tenacity, patience and perseverance in the face of bureaucracy and in a context of inefficiency.
- Experience with SQL DB
- Knowledge about trade lifecycle