The Cyber Security team is responsible for the design, engineering, testing, and daily operations of the Cyber Security agents and resultant data. This is a global team and team members collaborate with other Cyber Security teams in all regions and across multiple time zones within bank.
Our small team is global. We currently have team members working in the US and Poland with plans to add India to help provide us with round-the-clock coverage. The team is currently less than 10 people in size and works closely with each other to deliver support and engineering deliverables to the bank.
The candidate will work in an agile Scrum team to design, engineer, package, deploy and maintain Cyber Security agents across Windows and Linux operating systems. Additionally, the candidate will perform day-to-day operations to maintain the production and development infrastructure on which the software runs. The candidate will also document the solution including designs, test plans/results, and, where appropriate, installation instructions and operational manuals. The ideal candidate should be passionate about working in an agile team and developing new solutions.
- Day-to-day operational maintenance of Cyber Security agents and any associated backend infrastructure, including system administration tasks
- Automating Windows-based tasks using Powershell
- Automating linux-based tasks using bash
- Writing code (in Powershell or Python) to interact with APIs of the deployed solutions
- Document test plans and test results
- Document solutions in wiki
- Maintain relevant industry, information security, and technical knowledge
Who we're looking for?
- Working PowerShell and/or python development skills including experience working with APIs and source code management
- Working bash and/or python development skills including experience working with APIs and source code management
- Excellent systems administration skills on Windows and/or linux
- Technical solution design, implementation, and integration experience in enterprise environments preferably with information security software
- Packaging and package integration on Windows or Linux
- Familiarity with agile/Kanban project management methodologies
- Cyber security experience