You will be part of the Future Factory team tasked to transform and equip one of the largest global Manufacturers with digital solutions, skills and knowledge to strengthen World Class Manufacturing for competitive advantage.
Your day-to-day work and responsibilities:
- Improving system quality by identifying issues and common patterns, and developing standard operating procedures
- Enhancing applications by identifying opportunities for improvement, making recommendations and designing and implementing systems
- Maintaining and improving existing codebases and peer review code changes *-----
We are looking for regular and senior engineers for team of 8 people. As a Senior developer you will lead a group of team mates:
- Develop and coach team members to improve performance and delivery of service.
- Identify and manage training and development needs in line with company procedures and project requirements.
Who we're looking for?
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills to contribute as a leading member of global, distributed teams focused on delivering quality services and solutions for the global SKF Manufacturing footprint
- Bachelor’s or Master ’s degree Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of relevant working experience, advantageous if in an international environment
- Full stack developer, .NET Core, Entity Framework
As a Senior Developer/Team Lead you will develop and coach team members to improve performance and delivery of service. Identify and manage training and development needs in line with company procedures and project requirements.NICE TO HAVE
Docker, Kubernetes, Azure DevOps & PaaS, Certified Azure Expert