Project is related to regulatory reporting for one of Clients from Investment Banking area. We are using Windows, Linux/Unix & .Net technologies. We also plan to start necessary development activities related to integrate existing solution with a newly created umbrella system used for high volume data archiving.
There are several scrum teams working on project tasks in Wroclaw & Zurich already. We are extending existing Team located in Wroclaw to support extended developing of business driven artifacts. We aim to hire the best people and give them maximum autonomy for realizing their potential and growing technically/professionally. Competence, collaboration and continuous improvement are highly supported on program level, to create a culture where each individual can grow in their desired direction. We are looking for experienced DevOps Engineer.
Who we're looking for?
- several years of experience running Linux in enterprise environments
- experience with Network infrastructure, load balancing, TCP/IP, Firewall setup
- proficient in scripting languages
- experience in automated software provisioning, config management, application deployment
- experience creating Gitlab pipelines
- experience building and running containers
- good knowledge of java application servers
- experience with the integration of 3rd party software on Linux
- good understanding of SQL
- experience of configuration of Autosys jobs (or equivalent job scheduler)
- good experience in Level 3 support for business-critical applications
- experience with agile methodology, SAFE and SCRUM
- team player
- engineering mindset, must be curious about new technologies
- must have a strong opinion on the right and wrong way to solve problems
- motivator with the willingness for continuous improvement
- analytical and structured way of thinking and working
- ability to communicate to different seniority levels
- motivated to go the extra mile