Identity Assurance as a Service is a new project with the vision to automate and digitize the identity assurance process for bank's clients and staff members using state-of-the-art technologies. Some of the key points are to use mobile device technology and the biometric passport to provide an intuitive and user-friendly self-service process.
The project will deliver a pilot for around 250 users by the end of 2021.
Identity Assurance Engineer
We are looking for a senior Identity Assurance Engineer with experience using MS Azure services. The experience with Transmit Security product portfolio is desired.
Work in scope
- Design and engineering of the 3rd party software components
- Design, engineering & configuration of the workflows in the Transmit product portfolio
- Integration into the DevOps process
- Design and implementation of the MS Azure cloud-based infrastructure
- Design and engineering of the security controls
- Support of the of the mobile app developers for the infrastructure setup and configuration
- Design documentation
- Software packages for DevOps process
- Infrastructure and Security setup for the DEV/ENG, TEST and PROD environments
Who we're looking for?
Required Technology Skills
- Identity Management & Credential Service Provider
- Current security standards and protocols
- Mobile authentication apps
- iOS and Android security
- Good understanding of REST API's
- Authentication and Network protocols
- Identity federation and corresponding protocols
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Cloud Security Controls
Required other Skills
- Strong design, process flow documentation and excellent English skills
- Experience to work in a big corporate environment with a global team
- Ability to manage client/ stakeholder relationships and to think out-of-the box
- MS Azure Cloud Services (Network, Compute, DB, Security)
.• Previous experience with Transmit Security products