Complex client CRM portal based on Autobahn framework - SalesHome
Forming part of the Fintech Enablement team you will be responsible for helping drive our Client's strategy for technological excellence in expanding the firms offering leveraging varying Fintech partnership and solutions. A globally distributed team working on multiple concurrent projects, within the Fintech Enablement team there is a need for a senior developer working within our team to work across regional resources and help build and drive a unified technological and development strategy.
- Drive the UI/UX design of web applications and providing a modern leading edge interface to our clients.
- Assisting in the adoption of modern engineering practices and design principles across the Fintech Enablement team.
- Engaging with the business sponsors and business stakeholders to understand, define and implement requirements to agreed timelines.
- Partnering with QA and test managers to ensure quality solutions are delivered to both clients and internal end users,
- Performing metrics analysis post-launch to inform design/UX optimization efforts.
- Confidence and determination to challenge established ideas, tempered with a diplomatic and outcome-focused approach.
- Provision of Level 3 support
Who we're looking for?
- Experience in Core Java, Database Technologies (e.g. SQL, Hibernate, NoSQL, MongoDB), micro-service architectures, Kubernetes containerization platforms (GKE, OpenShift)
- Practical experience with build tools (e.g. Maven, Gradle), version control (e.g. Git) and continuous integration systems (e.g. Teamcity, Jenkins)
- Good experience in cloud based, distributed, highly available and fault tolerant applications
- Experience in building large scale and highly available (REST) API's in Java
- Good knowledge of various design and architectural patterns
- Understanding of industry standard processes for build, deploy, release and support (CI/CD, incident/problem/change management etc.)
- Experience in Agile practices
- Experience in the finance industry and understanding of financial products and business processes would be beneficial
- Experience working within the Fintech community would be beneficial
- Bachelor's degree level or equivalent qualification/relevant work experience
Success Factors for Engineers in CB Tech
- Someone who sets the standard for excellence in their role as an engineer
- Talented individuals who are creative, innovative, and passionate about doing exciting and important work
- People who make wise decisions, despite ambiguity, be it people, technical, business, other
- People who treat others with respect at all times, independent of their status
- An engineer who considers quality as a priority, and think about the client whilst developing for our future
- High-value persons who have a desire make an impact
- Individuals who have a desire of self-improvement through experience, observation, introspection, reading and discussion
- Individuals who accomplish amazing amounts of important work
- Someone who seeks to understand our strategy, our business, the market and our clients
- A person who challenges assumptions when warranted and makes suggestions for better approaches