Security IT is a global organization delivering changes to the Security IT services Identity and Access Management, Data Protection and Application Security and Cyber Security Services.
- Drive the Business Analysis of complex regulatory project in Identity & Access Management Security service especially around Non-Personal Accounts, Credential Vaults, Credential Services, Authentication, IT Security Controls, SDLC process and more
- Work with Project Manager to efficiently drive the task backlog and implement changes required to various processes and define new processes
- Gather and document requirements for tools that will support project objectives and reporting
- Manage and track technical dependencies between project streams
Who we're looking for?
- Worked as Business Analyst in IT Access Management area, for ideally 5+ years and within the finance sector
- Take responsibility for deliverables, own actions; able to get things done, being resourceful, overcoming challenges, investigating, and acting without direction (must have)
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, with ability to present complex topics (must have)
- Attention to details with ability to ask the right questions to understand the topic and gather required information from other people (must have)
- Able to create clear and understandable documentation and process diagrams, e.g., Target Operating Models, detailed process flows (must have)
- Knowledge of BPM and UML
- Able to implement industry best practices for business analysis and delivery such as requirements, change management, risk/issue management, meeting minutes, driving decisions, executing actions, other documentation (must have)
- Expérience in Agile environnement
- Knowledge of SDLC process of benefit
- Strong Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio skills (must have)
- Bachelor's or equivalent education
Knowledge of various operating systems, databases, credential management systems, Azure, AKV, Active Directory, Unix directory, OID etc.