Take on an active role in developing and managing the network security controls related to bank's Cloud Computing environments.
You work in close collaboration with Security Architecture, the network security engineering teams and your Capability Owner peers with in the Network Security department to shape our global enterprise-wide network security services and reduce the bank's risk exposure by addressing security gaps, optimizing the organizations effectiveness and introducing new security features. Initiate, coordinate and track network security deliverables until their sustainable completion.
A team of security engineers and implementation specialists spread across the globe (CH, UK, US, Poland, Singapore) will be your virtual execution team. As the bank is extending its operation into the public cloud, Network Security plays a crucial role in there as well.
The main area of activities is focused on keeping up with the demand from the AppDev teams by defining and implementing security controls within the cloud environment. Those security controls must be aligned with overall company security strategy and banking industry standards.
- Capture, interpret and prioritize new service requirements and assess the impact on capabilities
- Track industry technical trends and their impact on capability
- Capture and quantify demand for new technology components
- Maintain a capability strategy and roadmap
- Deliver an Investment plan for the capability within the annual budget
- Capture and track the consumption of capability resources
- Maintain the capabilities portfolio
Who we're looking for?
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role as capability manager/owner, product owner project manager
- Cloud environments experience
- A good understanding of network security concepts and technologies as well as first-hand experience with network security controls deployed in private and/or public cloud environments
- Experience in project management and familiarity with different project management methods
- To build and maintain positive relationships with your colleagues you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Exposure to automation and orchestration tools would be an advantage
- Azure or AWS certifications
- Scrum Product Owner certification