The team is fully autonomous interacting directly with stakeholders and sponsors. Located in USA and Poland in two locations: Raleigh and Wrocław. Managed according to SCRUM principles.
As a Full Stack Developer, the primary responsibility is handling the development and support needs of Securitized Products Finance Business in Global Markets Division.
The candidate should be able to understand thoroughly the end-to-end application development methodology, become fully conversant with all tools to provide effective end-to-end application support.
- Design and develop enterprise applications.
- Familiarize with the applications, tools, feeds, databases, and batch files that are being supported by the team.
- Document, troubleshoot and isolate problems encountered in Production.
- The candidate is expected to be an extremely qualified developer of the highest caliber, capable of independently extracting requirements, deducing development tasks, and delivering components.
Who we're looking for?
- 5+ years in developing software solutions
- Expert Working knowledge of C# and .NET/.NET Core
- Expert Database skills with any RDBMS systems (primarily SQL Server)
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with messaging technologies is a plus.
- Experience with multi-threading and asynchronous messaging workflows is a plus.
- Good knowledge of SOA tools (messaging, web-services)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, proactive and detail oriented
- Must be able to work effectively with clients and team members in other locations
- Experience of working with cloud hosted applications (e.g. OpenShift)
- DevOps Awareness, creating and managing CI/CD with TeamCity/Jenkins
- Creating tests with Gherkin, NUnit, SpecFlow, Jest, Mocha
- Git (Git Flow)
- Developing windows applications
- Knowledge of the investment banking especially experience in Front Office trading applications would be a huge plus.