Senior C# .Net Developer
- Project is to make regulatory changes in IPV suite of applications before year-end.
- Our team - Team is made up of Developers, BAs and PMs. Most of the current team id based in LDN office.
- Technologies used - Our main tech stack is .Net C#, WCF, WPF with Sql Server / SSIS/ SSAS/SSRS for our cube reporting
- Opportunities - IPV Technology is one of the respected team in Finance IT. It provides a good opportunity for a new joiner to learn about IPV, Reserves and Prudential Valuation knowledge in addition to tech stack.
- Analysis, Develop and maintain existing cube based reporting
- Interact with business users directly, understand requirements and provide effective and efficient solutions
- Work with L2 team in case of any prod issue or with user queries
- Work with deployment team to release new code into production
Who we're looking for?
- Driver of SOA (Service Based Architecture)
- Module Based UI
- Good communication skills and "can do" attitude (take the project/task from inception, be proactive and manage it through delivery phase)
- Business requirements gathering and analysis
- Release management
.NET 4.0 (6+ years' experience) with focus on:
- Working with large data (better memory management, sequential/parallel execution where required)
- Strong TDD based mind-set (esp Testing framework, Mocking, +1y experience)
On UI side:
- PRISM 4.0 (2+ years' experience)
- Experience with working with 3rd party UI libs (we use Infragistics 2013.2)
- Strong IoC (Unity, 4+ years' experience)
On Server side:
- Strong WCF Experience (3+y) and be able to advise which transport to use.
- Should understand the different WCF binding and end point configurations, and what the best configuration is to use given different connectivity scenarios.
- Strong IoC and good TDD discipline
- Advanced MSSQL Skills, candidate should be comfortable with:
- Create DB objects (table, views, stored proc)
- Ability to performance tune the queries is a bonus
- Good knowledge of IPV process and Equity & Rates derivatives products
Financial / Banking experience
React and Azure experience