Lead Solution Architect in PEGA
ARE YOU READY to step up to the new project and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Do you have a passion for using new technologies to make a positive impact on business and community?
If you are PEGA System Architect and want to join interesting international project.
Then bring your experience and join us!
- Responsible for the overall application design and quality of PEGA solutions;
- Translate business requirements into design/application builds;
- Leads and participates in project teams;
- Uses and promotes the use of best practice project management and testing tools by working in an Agile-SCRUM based work environment;
- Ensures delivered work meets technical, functional, performance and business requirements as well as best practices as defined by the team;
- Executes other responsibilities and key result areas as assigned.
Who we're looking for?
- Certified Senior System Architect (CSSA);
- 5+ years of Architecture and Design of complex applications experience in Enterprise Applications;
- Experience at least in 2-3 full PRPC implementation cycles;
- Experience with integration technologies and database applications such as, but not limited to: SOAP, Oracle, DB2, MS/SQL and/or EJB. Strong object oriented design and implementation experience;
- Understands large-scale system implementation processes and methods;
- Proficient with technology-based tools and processes;
- Experience in business process management and case management implementations;
- Fluent written and spoken English;
- Willingness to travel;
- Knowledge of German (will be an advantage).
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages