You'll be working with the HR IT Application Support teams in Poland. The team provides quality services to ensure end-to-end production stability and availability by combining optimized utility services with dedicated centers of expertise, ensuring business aligned support, always aiming to foster on customer / user needs. Our measure of success is two-fold - clear and recognized benefits into the L2 line teams and standardization of core ITIL practices at a high maturity level.
- be responsible for providing hands-on Level 2 production support of HR IT business aligned applications
- govern production support execution as aligned to existing ITIL framework
- follow effective and efficient operational policies, processes and procedures
- work closely with the vendor, key stakeholders to plan for cost optimized solutions, manage delivery, implementation, process improvement and production product support.
- possess strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (i.e. you know how to figure problems out)
- possess strong verbal, writing and communication skills• Unix, Oracle, Sybase, Scheduling, Autosys, Fusion/Peoplesoft - all are very valuable skills for this role. You need to be a hands-on person.• have a strong ability to solve complex issues
Who we're looking for?
- 2-3 years of experience in IT support role within Financial services industry *In-depth knowledge and understanding of Incident and Problem Management practices. *ITIL Qualified *Unix, Oracle, Scheduling, Autosys is a must and Fusion/PEGA (is added advantage) *Highly refined and professional in verbal and written communications *Experience in operating under a Global team environment
Exposure to automation tools and Cloud technologies is an added advantage