Functional Solution Architect
To develop, maintain and govern key enterprise solutions to meet specific, project-based requirements, which align to the IDT strategy and architecture standards by functional/process area.
Lead / contribute to:
- Documenting and maintaining solution architectures.
- Ensuring that solutions are strategically aligned with enterprise architecture and business requirements for the project, ensuring fit for purpose and alignment with overall strategy and architecture standards.
- Developing solution recommendations for the proposed solution, producing a solution architecture and architecture design.
- Reviewing and signing off on outcome of detailed design phase during the project (e.g. design, build, test, and implementation).
- Undertaking analysis of application technology options and associated costs, conduct fit-gap analysis, and proof of concepts for new business systems solutions, as appropriate.
- Assessing the alignment of proposed solution architecture to architecture principles.
- Leveraging knowledge of new technology options and tools to identify and create business improvement opportunity.
- Using cross industry insight (e.g. best practices, trends, innovation) to assist in the design and development of solution architecture in BAT.
- Liaising with stakeholders to clarify details of requirements.
At British American Tobacco we are committed to handling your personal data responsibly and with integrity. If you would like to read our Privacy Notice, please access the following link: https://www.bat.com/careers/en/privacy_notice
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those candidates selected for the next step of the recruitment process will be contacted.
Who we're looking for?
Konwledge, skills and experience
- Experience in solution architecture methods and tools with good appreciation of Enterprise architecture methods and tools.
- Experience in application, integration, data & information and technology strategy and design.
- Experience and understanding of the challenges associated with the business operating model of a global organization.
- Change Management and Business Engagement Skills.
- Facilitation, Influencing and Negotiation Skills.
- Effective Communication and Relationship Management at all levels.
- Understanding and experience of Architecture Frameworks i.e. TOGAF.
- Robust teamwork demonstrated both inside and outside IT functions.
- Able to work in virtual team across time-zones
- MES platforms experience, ideally 3DS Apriso
- working knowledge of a variety of integration technologies, security protocols and methods ideally in relation to manufacturing environments.
Would be good to have:
- ISA95 understanding
- Industry 4.0 understanding
- Industrial IoT experience
- Knowledge of SAP in relation to Logistics, Planning and Manufacturing
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages