We're looking for an engineers who will help adding new features to an existing application, as well as maintaining it
- Implement software components according to design specifications.
- Work in a high-speed, agile environment to ship features in the shortest time possible
- Deliver quality code by applying sound development practices
- Participate in estimating project efforts and delivery timelines
- Participate in peer design and code reviews
- Identify technical, schedule, and other project risks and provide relevant feedback
- Proactively collaborate with teammates and communicate with project stakeholders to ensure project efforts proceed efficiently and with predictability
- Communicate and debate the designs with the onshore team, reflecting any required changes back to the offshore team
Who we're looking for?
5+ years' experience using C# 1-2yrs experience with Azure technologies like Azure functions, Logic Apps, Service Bus, Blob storage.
Excellent analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills
Familiar with Microsoft .Net Framework, and Windows application development and experience with Microsoft Visual Studio.
Experience with Azure cloud development like building functions, blob storage, event bus.
Experience using JSON, Web API, and in-app hosting development
Experience/familiarity with using Message Queuing
Experience with RDBMS including SQL. Experience using ORM tools such as Entity Framework
Software engineering experience in object-oriented design and applying loosely coupled distributed design patterns to realize mid-to-large size applications. Ability to apply Domain Driven Design in development.
Must understand the need for and be willing to develop unit and integration tests. Experience with unit testing in application development.
Experience in agile/scrum teams preferably using TFS
Solid understanding of the software development process and experience working on agile teams
Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering or other related field. Advanced degree is preferred.NICE TO HAVE
Experience with Web development