You'll be working in the Group Treasury as part of the Group Treasury Technology division in Poland. Our team of managers, engineers and analysts is responsible for delivering liquidity monitoring solutions to our stakeholders. As a BA in the team, you'll play an important role in maintaining the outgoing application and designing and building a new one!
It is an exciting time to be a part of our team based in Zurich and Poland as we embark on a journey to build a new business critical application. Our culture centers around collaboration, transparency, accountability, and quality.
- identifying the business needs with stakeholders and subject matter experts and
- contextualize them into a solution or program
- documenting functional and non-functional requirements in a clear way
- analyzing the present system state and querying the underlying data
- specifying the solution - in words, in diagrams, in examples - precisely and crystal-clear together with the developer in your scrum team
- devising epics, user stories, test cases and acceptance criteria for the solution
- providing support to business users after Go Live
- collaborating with a multitude of partners in a globally distributed environment
Who we're looking for?
- 5+ years experience working as a Business Analyst
- strong analytical, problem-solving, and synthesizing skills
experience with database technology and understanding of cloud technology solutions
- hands on experience in SQL writing, data / process modelling for robust and future-proof applications
- a track record of having successfully applied business analysis techniques
- working in an agile environment will be an added advantage
- interested in both the technology and the business aspects of IT applications
- practiced in wording your findings in a way other people can easily understand
- be an excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- knowledge of Investment Banking and Finance (Treasury)
- flexible and able to work across teams and functions