A challenging role as a Senior IT Project Manager in a demanding business in Asset Allocation & Portfolio Analytics area.
Reporting to manager in Poland, working according to the priorities received from Program Manager from Zurich, cooperation with teams from different locations, mainly Wroclaw and Zurich.
- Leading project teams of onsite and offshore (Poland) developers, requirement engineers for the implementation of new requirements affecting Asset Allocation & Portfolio Analytics
- Interaction with different business and IT stakeholders
- Managing several projects in parallel and proactively tracking budgets and status
Who we're looking for?
- Several years of IT Project management experience within the Banking, Trading, or Investment Management industries
- Ability to manage several projects in parallel with complex dependencies and multiple stakeholders and to assure IT front-to-back integration testing
- Ability to perform quality checks on overall IT delivery timelines and to ensure that the plans delivered by different teams are aligned
- Previous experience with Agile methodologies
- Several years of experience as Scrum Master in agile software development projects
- Comfortable with intense administrative processes such as frequent updates of budget forecasts and resource allocations using internal project management tools
- Demonstrated ability to manage details while taking a holistic, benefits-focused view of the project
- Preferred academic background in computer science, engineering, or natural sciences
- Profound knowledge of JIRA / Odyssey platform, e.g. establish reports, structures, dashboards
- Experience with CTB and RTB process and IT production support
- Knowledge of risk management principles
- Knowledge of financial data (reference and time-series)
- Knowledge of data warehousing / data base technologies, e.g. Markit EDM, SQL
- Previous experience with Credit Suisse, knows internal project reporting tools (e.g. onePPM)
- Product Management
- Certification as Scrum Master