Our client is a leading global Financial Markets data provider runs a number of programs to deliver of high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the glob in a real-time, high frequency and low-latency data management chain.
We are looking for development teams to work on the trading platform that works for the foreign exchange market to institutional clients using straight through processing. The platform gives a seamless access to rich data and smart tools.
The trading platform supports numerous trading workflows across multiple financial products. It additionally supports pre and post trade workflows. Each of these has multiple parameters and multiple workflow paths. Additionally the connecting providers each support differing subsets of the trading platform functionality and may implement functionality in different ways.
This project will have two components. The first is to provide technical documentation of how data flows through the system at a software level for each workflow. This would require drilling down into each individual software process to document the classes and methods that are called. The second component is developing an entire suite of server based applications that will exercise the workflows and variants and report on the results.
- Own QA activities incl. manual, automated, performance testing
- Configuration or re-confirmation of test appliances and environments
- Report and track status of issues in Jira along with keeping up to date documentation in Confluence
- Research and evaluate various testing tools.
- Solve problems and evaluate bugs and weaknesses before the software is released to the production environment.
- Work with colleagues in various areas in order to facilitate end-to-end testing
- Coordinate work with BA, Dev, Operational and cross-functional application teams to resolve data quality, integration and performance issues.
Who we're looking for?
- 5+ years of testing or other software development experience
- Experience of the formal software development lifecycle, with a solid grasp of manual and automated software testing methodologies and tools
- Experience with Linux and Windows Operating Systems
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of TCP/IP & UDP Multicast fundamentals and solving problems
- English at the level of Upper-Intermediate
- MS SQL
- Experience with version control systems such as Git
- Experience with SDLC methodologies
- Knowledge of Market Data
- Experience in simulator/trading systems
- Exposure to Agile methodologies
- Experience in Automation Frameworks
- Knowledge of scripting languages Python, Unix or Powershell shell scripts desirable