- HSBC Service Delivery (Polska)
- Employment contract
- Experience with Java 8+ (Concurrency, data structures, lock-free, wait free code, low latency, lambdas)
- Familiar with TDD, continuous integration, jUnit, continuous deployment and testing
- Experience with REST and messaging technologies
- Understanding of DevOps practices
- English at least B2 level
Project you can join
Your daily tasks:
You and your teammates are responsible for all aspects of delivering software to your users: o Development o Automating testing and deployment of small and frequent releases o Speaking to the product owner and business on features and requirements o Production availability of your service – if you build a service you own the service
The way we work:
- All our teams work in ‘pods’ of 4-8 developers and work closely with a business Product Owner.
- We are not ‘order takers’ but responsible for the service we are developing.
For us that means:
- All our teams strive to do continuous delivery – we do small, incremental releases and follow agile practices.
- We are empowered to use technology and tools to automate as much as possible.
- We build small services and strive to break up monolithic systems where we have them.
- Each small team is responsible for everything from the requirements to the development to running it in Production. If we build it we own it.
Joining us, you will learn how to:
- Build a micro-service based solution and make it live
- Monitor production and keep it stable
- Foreign Exchange business operates
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Language courses
- Visa Services
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Integration events