You'll be working in a new Transaction Monitoring team based in Poland, part of the global Anti-Money Laundering Transaction Monitoring program organization. Our role is to design and implement innovative IT solutions to help prevent, detect and report on financial crimes and terrorist financing activities. We are a global IT team supporting internal clients throughout the world.
Have you successfully managed IT projects? Do you like managing all aspects of a project in an Agile working environment? Are you confident in delivering the objectives within highly complex projects? We are looking for Agile-passionate and experienced Scrum master who will help drive our team through Agile transformation.
We're looking for an IT Project Manager / Scrum Master to:
- Lead the day to day technical delivery of IT projects
- Drive continuous improvement in the E2E Release delivery process
- Drive the day to day implementation of changes on the platform, working with technical teams, Reg delivery management and business stakeholders
- Define and manage the Sprint Plan, ensuring releases delivered on time, with the agreed scope and quality
- Ensure a consistent Agile delivery process is in place including project progress reporting using Agile metrics
- Host Scrum ceremonies such as daily scrum, sprint review and retrospectives
- Identify, capture and follow through on continuous improvement action items to closure
- Ensure ongoing transparency around risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies, proactively define, drive and monitor mitigating actions
- Liaise with external vendors and business stakeholders to drive the planning and delivery of new source data feeds & enhancements to existing feeds
- Collaborate with internal teams such as necessary to complete delivery objectives. Ensuring clear lines of communications between all teams
Who we're looking for?
- 5 years of work experience, contributing to IT projects
- working experience in Agile Scrum delivery environment, ideally as a Scrum master using tools such as JIRA
- pro-active and independent approach to leading agile teams, managing projects and communicating with stakeholders
- exceptional attention to detail while being highly organized
- engineering background
- excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- outstanding organizational skills
- Experience with Stakeholder Management
- Knowledge of SDLC Management