We are looking for a skilled Product Designer to support our UX/UI team in the Product Management department. You will be responsible for the end-to-end design process (UX & UI) and have an opportunity to contribute meaningfully to a growing business. You will have a possibility to create solutions from scratch and work with teams implementing cutting-edge technologies.
- Gather and analyze all forms of requirements from users via research, interviews, usability testing
- Identify design problems and prototype solutions shaping the user experience of our products
- Translate concepts into wireframes and high fidelity mockups that lead to intuitive user experience
- Collaborate with Developers, Product Owners and Copywriter to ensure a consistent, integrated brand and user-experience based on company style guides
- Develop and maintain detailed UI specifications and style guides
- Design the high fidelity UI interfaces, interaction workflows, wireframes, and mockups to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas through consideration of business requirements & technical limitations
- Support building the Design System
Who we're looking for?
- 3+ years of experience working on user-centric web design projects, preferably in B2B or SaaS environments
- Experience in creating thoughtful, clear and delightful web and mobile experiences
- Proficiency in prototyping, wireframing and animation tools (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Axure)
- Attention to detail
- Full proficiency in English - you don’t need a certificate, but you should be able to easily explain complex concepts to various teams and stakeholders
- Ideally you will have a passion for sustainability, CSR, ecology and accessibility topics
Together with your CV, kindly share your portfolio of work demonstrating an understanding of the full design process.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Bicycle parking