We are looking for skilled individuals for the Production Support Team (Payments IT department). Team is responsible for technical operations of global Payments Execution, Messaging & Orchestration and Sanctions & Investigation services. Based on Site Reliability Engineering disciplines, the team work in mission critical environment across a breadth of technologies from vendor products to in-house developed micro services.
With ever increasing real-time demands of our customers our key business drivers are the availability of our platform and the stability of service.
This offer is aimed at people who are eager to work in dynamic team supporting complex application environments and to use progressive technology.
- Providing full scope of the day to day Production Support service including resolution of the live incidents as well as post-resolution problem management activities,
- Providing technical expertise in finding root cause of major system problems,
- Installation of new software releases provided by the vendor,
- Implementation of the locally developed solutions (Script Shell, Java, Bash, Phyton, Perl),
- Support of the various testing activities related to the new implementations,
- Working closely with various stakeholders located in different places in the world,
- Reviewing, designing and re-engineering processes with new technologies to improve performance,
- Designing and driving the implementation of service offerings, capability uplifts and process improvements,
- Evaluating, developing and applying appropriate tools to analyse the architecture,
- Participate in validating data, development, implementation, testing activities,
- Perform data analysis of key problem areas to assist in root cause analysis and data reconciliations to identify data anomalies,
- Contributing productively to team objectives, sometimes supporting and sometimes leading activities to achieve shared goals.
Who we're looking for?
- Experience of high frequency change, specifically adoption, engineering and execution of automated CICD pipelines,
- Strong understanding of technology layers in application landscape, storage, OS, network, database, application,
- Demonstrable, excellent, spoken & written communication skills across global organization,
- Proven triage capability under pressure, able to make strong priority judgement at runtime balancing contending demands,
- Technically inquisitive with progressive interest in modern engineering disciplines and techniques,
- Understanding of customers' needs and delivering excellent customer service,
- Making prompt and practical business decision, even in times of ambiguity, considering various perspectives and taking responsibility for outcomes,
- Experience in Agile/ DevOps environment and in assisting in production support
- Experience in Payments is an advantage