Full-Stack Developer & Tech-Lead
Join THE European peer2peer platform for experiences.
- 20 000 - 25 000 PLN net / month
- At least four years of experience as full-stack developer, ideally in a sharing economy platform environment or in the tourism field.
- Good hands on skills with our technology stack (Python / React / AWS)
- Knowledge of multiple front-end libraries (eg Redux, Intl, material design).
- Familiarity with SQL and no-SQL databases (eg MySQL, MongoDB), web servers and UI / UX design principles.
- Great attention to detail.
- An analytical mind.
- Degree in Computer Science would be a plus
- Experience with AWS, Microservices and ServerLess.
- Very good English is a must
- Nice to have: german skills
Project you can join
ABOUT FULL STACK DEVELOPER
This role is a match for a person that would like to be part in LocalBini's IT transformation. The main task is to gradually upgrade the entire platform into model application built as Microservices on AWS. You should be highly comfortable with both front-and backend, and have a strong understanding of system architecture and general programming best practices.
Your daily work will include topics like: system architecture, AWS, React based front-end, Python backend and integrating with third-parties such as Braintree, Twilio etc. You'll be part of a cross-functional team that's responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. You will working together with our existing developers located in Wroclaw, Gdansk and Suwalki.
- Work with existing development team (remotely based) and the St. Gallen team to ideate the software solution.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Build the front-end of applications with appealing visual design.
- Develop state of the art application deployed on AWS
- Write easy to use APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Make sure your code is secure and user data is safe.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Write technical documentation.
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve LocalBini experience.
LocalBini is the go-to platform for cultural, fun or exclusive City Experiences across Europe with Locals. From a secret boutique shopping Experience with a gemologist, to wine-tasting with an expert sommelier, LocalBini.com features authentic city Experiences that people can book based on their interests (e.g. art, architecture, foodie, nightlife, history etc.).
Work time division
How we test?
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- System tests
- Performance tests
- Manual testing
- Test automation
How we manage our projects?
- Project management software: JIRA
- Team line-up:
- Developers: 6
- PMs: 1
- QAs: 2
- Designers: 1
- Tech supervisor
- Open space
- Separate rooms
- Dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Remote possible: 20%
- Business trips: sometimes to St. Gallen, Switzerland
- Financial bonus