The Enterprise Shared Services (ESS) Team has an immediate opening for a Contributor .NET Engineer. This position will be part of a large, distributed and tightly-knit team dedicated to implementing, enhancing and supporting the core services for Sabre Hospitality Solutions.
Responsibilities will range from implementing/enhancing services to troubleshooting critical production issues and identifying/remediating poor performing code. Communication skills and collaborative development and problem solving will be critical to success in this position. A demonstrated thirst/inclination/passion for technology is highly valued
Who we're looking for?
- Extensive experience in C# and WCF
- Experience in developing and implementing Service Oriented Applications.
- Experience implementing WCF services (REST and SOAP)
- OO design principals & patterns
- Comfort working with remote teams
- Comfort working independently
- Basic IIS administration
- Familiarity with distributed architectures & messaging systems (WCF, MSMQ and PubSub)
- Oracle database experience
- ORM technologies, preferably NHibernate
- .net performance monitoring & tuning
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses