Successful candidate will be part of a growing Analytics Team located in Poland, focusing on various Big Data technologies, providing projects and services to international clients and teams from across the globe. He/she will participate in end-to-end project implementations delivered in dynamic and young environment that encourages innovative solutions. We offer an opportunity to develop both in the technology and business areas.
This role is an excellent opportunity for Data Engineering Developers who would like to work with cutting-edge technologies and learn all there is about Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing and Big Data. We will invest time and resources to deliver customized trainings to enable your professional growth.
As part of our team, your main responsibilities will focus in area of:
- Development of data engineering solutions for new and ongoing projects in DW and Big Data area
- Large scale deployments, automation and configuration management.
- Technology explorations, research & development, deep investigations & trouble-shooting
Who we're looking for?
Skills - General
- Very good English language skills.
- Strong communication skills, ability to work directly with client and to lead junior team members
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to explore emerging technologies
- Eagerness to learn and ability to adapt to changes
Skills - Cloud, Big Data and Data Warehousing
- Cloud data processing (Azure preffered)
- Cloud Databases
- Data Modeling
- Understanding of Big Data, DWH/ETL concepts
- Knowledge of other ETL tools and cloud solutions (i.e. GCP) will be a plus
- Kubernetes container orchestration is nice to have