Luxoft, in partnership with AMD, is searching for talented developers with a passion for 3D graphics and driver development experience to join the rapidly growing team in Gdansk. This position entails working on a small team of SW developers to provide driver and tool platforms for AMD's Radeon GPU's. We are searching for a motivated individual with excellent problem-solving skills who is excited to work with 3D graphics drivers and tools to build new technology and transform how the 3D drivers are developed.
- The person's key responsibility would be to drive a somewhat stand-alone project related to AMD D3D driver.
- Support for triage and debug of "poor app behavior" workarounds,
- Develop new tools to debug and optimize 3D drivers for Radeon GPUs,
- Work with the latest 3D gaming technology, including both new and unreleased GPU's,
- Collaborate across multiple teams and engineering subject areas inside AMD.
Who we're looking for?
- Excellent programming skills, low-level C/C++
- Knowledge of PC architecture, hardware,
- Knowledge of Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM)
- 3D graphics and/or GPU compute API knowledge
- GPU and game tooling usage or development
- Degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with graphics or GPU compute APIs - DirectX, Vulcan, OpenCL, CUDA, etc.,
- Experience with Parallel Programming Models, Languages and Runtime Systems,
- Good understanding of GPU execution model and architecture.