BE | Shaping the Future Poland Sp. z o.o. has a proven position of being a reliable partner for financial services organizations. Since the foundation in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customizing our spectrum of services.
For our partner, an Investment Banking organization in Warsaw, that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas, we are hiring Java Developer. The teams are located in Warsaw and Munich, with clients distributed in Munich, Milan, and London.
- Implementing of software solutions based on Java (SE/EE)
- Supporting challenging projects with a complex architecture and a varied technology stack (Spring, Rest, Microservices)
- Solving complex and highly interesting technical problems for our customer
- Working closely with the clients, architects, and frontend developers to define the integration with the client’s back end systems, determine implementation details, and realize those implementations
- Work can be performed fully remotely in Poland
Who we're looking for?
- 3-5 years of development experience in Java
- Experience with Spring and other Java frameworks / open-source libraries
- TDD and agile development methodologies
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Valid EU / PL work permit
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Flight ticket