We need brilliant engineers to help bring this technology into new markets and new deployment models. If you want to work in a team with people at least as good as you, if you want to solve the problems encountered when analysing the firehose of network data in real time - capturing, decoding, analysing and indexing at 40Gb/s and more and providing solutions for consumers of real-time and historical, raw and normalised market data - then Corvil is what you are looking for.
Given the success of our Krakow office, we are now expanding to build out a high-class team in Warsaw. We are excited to speak with candidates who will be happy to work remotely initially with a view to setting up an office location in Warsaw when the time is right. We especially want to speak with candidates who are keen to work in a startup environment
- This is an opportunity to join a world-leading engineering team working on the design and development of new features across Corvil entire product range. We are at a tremendously exciting stage with extensive innovative work on-going and an exciting vision to fulfil.
- We need a brilliant engineer who loves working with a wide variety of technologies and tools. If you want to solve the problems encountered when analysing the firehose of network data in real time - capturing, decoding, analysing and indexing at 100Gb/s and more, then Corvil is what you are looking for.
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelors' Degree in Computer Science or equivalent. Minimum 2:1.
- An expert skill level in C++ programming (5-10 years experience)
- Proficiency in software optimisation and tuning in highly complex, multi-threaded environments
- Experience with network stacks, protocols and packet processing
- Experience in using python, shell scripting, makefiles, etc
- Use of best practice CI/CD methodologies to produce a high-performance system that is secure, easy to deploy and maintainable
- An understanding of how to write maintainable, modular code while conforming to coding standards
- An understanding of what it takes to deliver and code a high-availability and high-performance system
- Passionate about technology, design and quality – you can write high quality code together with appropriate tests proving functionality works as expected
- Experience working with hypervisors in cloud environments, both on-premise (VMWare, KVM, etc) and public cloud (AWS, Google, Azure, etc)
- Knowledge of Intel x86 platforms, architecture and tuning
- Knowledge of Linux including kernel and file system internals
- AMD chipsets and supporting hardware (memory & disk controllers, etc)
- Awareness of the implementation details of commonly used C++ features and how to use that knowledge to help implement efficient yet maintainable code
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages