In your role as a DevOps Engineeryou will be a member of an international team of credit services and process experts who are developing, maintaining and operating new applications and services based on an IBM BPM framework.
You are responsible for understanding complex application, data flows and their business purpose in order to integrate new modules, changes or releases into our IT landscape. You will be responsible for tasks throughout the whole DevOps Cycle. You work in the Dev Ops Team and your main task is to ensure a frictionless assembly, Q/A, processing and transport of deployment packages from development to production environments and to maintain stable operation of production. With a training and coaching program you will be enabled to grow into an IBM BPM expert and integrate project results as well as third-party systems to the application landscape as well as analyzing and fixing errors in existing interfaces. Meanwhile you handle incidents, problems and changes. You communicate with developers, as well as operations staff. You improve the deployment process to provide a basis for CI/CD.
Your main tasks are:
- You are involved in all steps in the lifecycle of a software development starting with
- Preparing software builds and release packages and deploy them, i.e. participating in the preparation and implementation of changes to the given environment. Support the rollouts in production
- You will be performing the test- and deployment process for new or released applications and interfaces, very often based on IBM BPM / Websphere Application Server. Test and validation of deployment packages
- You will monitor and maintain stable operation of production. In case of minor deviations or issues you will initiate appropriate correction measures as defined.
- Creation and management of technical documentation
- Operations monitoring (from 8am to 4:30pm)
- Handling of changes/incidents/problems with HP Service Manager (hpsm)
- Friendly multicultural environment
- The possibility of professional training and growth (English and German courses; technical training and workshops)
- Stable employment
- Benefits package including: medical care, Multisport Card, group insurance, discounts in modern canteen
- Relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
Who we're looking for?
- Has experience in Unix and Python/Jython scripting
- Is familiar with: some of application server tehcnologies
- Willingness to learn Websphere Application Server, IBM BPM, Oracle
- Knows English on communicative level (B1 at least)
- Is willing to travel to Frankfurt in first months for knowledge transfer (up to 50% of time in Frankfurt in first 3-4 month)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking