Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help to power your home, keep the factories running, and our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Join Hitachi Power Grids Technology Center and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Hitachi Power Grids is leader in digital automation of electrical substations.
We are looking for talented C#/.NET software engineers who are motivated to work in electrical engineering domain and who are ready to join our team building one of Hitachi core software products – Electrical Substation Automation Toolset.
- Contribution to delivering new engineering solutions while we contribute to the development of you skills and potential
- Building desktop applications to design, configure, diagnose and troubleshoot substation automation systems
- Development of new features mostly on the backend of the application
- Taking care of high quality of the code using best practices in software development
- Working as member of the engineering team in international Scrum environment
Who we're looking for?
- 3+ years of experience in C# and.NET software engineering
- Good oral and written English communication skills
- Knowledge and experience related to energy industry will be a plus
- Desired technologies: Azure DevOps, Git, WPF, WinForms
- Practices: Agile/Scrum
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Life insurance
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Teams integration and company events
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- On-line training platform
- MS Office license
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking
- Public transport subsidy