- Commerzbank - Centrum Technologii Cyfrowych w Polsce
- Employment contract
- Technologies in the company:
What we expect from you:
- Good knowledge of Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban),
- Perfect communication and negotiation skills,
- Familiarity with Jira and Confluence usage,
- Experience in HPESM and HPQC would be an asset,
- Nice to have experience in Software Development/Project Management.
- Scrum or Kanban
Project you can join
For that type person we have role waiting for you as a Scrum Master in Risk Models & Calculations Cluster.
Within the cluster Risk Models & Calculations we deliver:
- Internal and external APIs for the credit rating (e.g. credit application, credit decision) for in-house front-ends, customers and intermediaries etc.
- Base-services for Commerzbank credit business (e.g. pricing, credit-worthiness),
- Risk presentation for credit exposure,
- Rule sets for risk and control parameters (process check, competences, routing),
- Integration of operative rating processes within front-end and back-end,
- Risk applications for the definition of data lineage and the reporting of Data Quality (BCBS239),
- Risk applications for the capture and calculation of Operational Risk,
- Tools for reporting and simulations (incl. stress tests),
- Consolidation of applications and decommissioning of legacy applications,
- Our goal is to support the credit rating and consequently the credit decision process consequently the credit by delivering features and services in a segment- comprehensive, scalable and uniform process.
In your role as a Scrum Master you will act as an Agile ambassador. Your duties will be focused on organization, development and control of agile work stream implementation within one or more organizational unit. You will be responsible for steering agility transformation and helping team to elaborate their style of work within agile world which matches team daily work best. You will share knowledge about Scrum and Kanban approaches and help solving issues occurred during transformation and after it. You will also conduct SCRUM events as requested and needed.
Your main tasks will be:
- Setting agile approach within cells and organizing the necessary meetings (planning, stand-ups, reviews, retros),
- Helping PO with maintenance of product backlog to maximize value,
- Filtering the most important requests from others which may disturb work,
- Checking creation (at the beginning also create those documents), existence and quality of documentation which should be produced during sprint / work time item,
- Personal development in SM / Agility (or other defined individually) area.
What we offer:
- Friendly multicultural environment,
- The possibility of professional training and growth (English and German courses; technical trainings and workshops),
- 26 days of full paid holiday from the very beginning,
- Co-financing of Medical healthcare, Multisport,
- Employee Pension Scheme (PPE),
- Lunch card,
- Relax corner where you can recharge your batteries.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Sign up bonus
- Flight ticket
- Money for moving expenses
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events