We are looking for self-motivated, self-driven IT engineer working on state-of-the art hardware and software solutions. He’s main responsibilities will be proactively maintain and develop all Linux infrastructure technology to maintain a 24x7x365 uptime service. Fault finding, analysis and of logging information for reporting of performance exceptions. Collaborate with other teams and team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes.
Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card, etc.
- Work in world-recognized company quoted on NYSE
- Obtain opportunity for professional growth and development in an international environment
- Gain access to internal & external trainings, coaching & certifications i.e. ACCA, language courses, postgraduate studie
- Have flexible working hours including home working
Who we're looking for?
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Linux servers administration (RedHat/CentOS preferred)
- Expert in Shell and/or Python scripting
- Understands the concept of containers in Linux and docker experience.
- Solid knowledge of protocols such as AD/DNS, HTTP, LDAP and SNMP.
- Proficient with ansible orchestration.
- Operational experience with network infrastructure, protocols and hardware.
- Experience with git will be an asset.
- Familiarity with VMWare and SAN management and concepts will be an asset.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- A self-starter able to work independently but comfortable working in a team environment.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package