Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector. We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also services the workers’ compensation and financial and compliance markets.
Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing, and claims; underwriting, illustration and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital platform features customer and agent portals, and a business intelligence platform. With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 600 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 4,000 employees operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and Asia Pacific.
- Writing up Requirements, Design, Interface and Output Documents and ensuring they are delivered on time
- Reviewing and Signoff all Requirement and Design Documents in tandem with Sapiens' clients
- Attending, minuting and occasionally leading requirement and design workshops internally and externally
- Engaging with Lead BA, Delivery Manager and Project Director/PM on all project Actions, Assumptions, Risks, Issues, Decisions, Constraints
- Writing and refining Agile stories and participating fully as a Scrum team member.
- Agreeing the design of refined stories with Developers and Testers, including Acceptance Criteria and Estimates
- Supporting Development throughout the build phase
- Reviewing the Test Scripts and supporting testing throughout test phase
- Assisting the client to build "as is" and "to be" processes including demonstrating the system both face to face and over screen share.
- Assisting SBA and Lead BA to provide clients with functional analysis and design advice guidance and consultancy in Sapiens solution throughout the project
- Managing and participating in Peer Review activities, interacting with other Business Analysts, to ensure quality and completeness of requirement and design work
- Configuring/Supporting the configuration of the parameters that determine the functionality specified in the design documentation
- Supporting the planning of the Requirement Specifications and Design phase, including sizing and phasing to allow the delivery of complete quality solution to cost and schedule
- Working to Sapiens processes & Sapiens best practices,
Who we're looking for?
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a business analyst
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a life and pensions environment
- Will be able to demonstrate a real depth of knowledge of life and pensions
- Will have demonstrated experience of implementing significant functional change
- Experience in full project lifecycle having been involved in system implementation or enhancement projects
- Knowledge of life and pensions administration systems
- Must be willing to travel to client sites (occasional international travel may be required), work from home and work from the Uxbridge office
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum methodology
- MS Office / Office 365
- Comfortable with remote working, VC and screen share tools (e.g. Teams / Skype / WebEx or similar)
- Experienced in the use of JIRA and Sharepoint
- Have Basic SQL knowledge
- Business Process Modelling
- Knowledge of data migration
- Integration background (APIs , web services etc) .
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages