Join our international team working on Active Safety and Autonomous Driving vehicles algorithms and products development, with vision, radar systems and lidars.
Autonomous vehicle systems test engineers are taking main role in final step of Active Safety systems verification: functional tests in prototype vehicles. To provide reliable results their main responsibilities are: creating complete set of test procedures, performing tests on test track using dedicated vehicles and special test equipment, analyzing results and preparing test reports. Due to complexity of active safety systems and petabytes of data for analysis, our main challenges are: smart approach to testing and development of dedicated software tools.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Developing test procedures
- Participation in functional tests performed in vehicles
- Analysis of data collected during tests
- Development of software tools for tests automatization and fast results delivery
- Creating test reports
- Help us advance mobility, save lives and improve our planet
- See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller
- Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical centers
Who we're looking for?
- MSc degree in Electronics, Automatics, Informatics, Mathematics or similar
- Programming skills in one of the following Python/Matlab
- Well commanded English
- Willing for solving problems and taking an initiative
- Driving license
- Experience in software testing - tests development and execution
- Programming skills in C / C++
- Knowledge of the basics of electronics and electronic metrology
- Good level of German or French
- Experience with Automotive industry
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package