CRCO Change function is the critical function which works on implementing the bank's internal and regulatory requirements for exposure calculation. The current roles are specific to Credit Risk Domain across data sourcing, operating model design and methodology implementation for new business initiatives for Credit Suisse.
The requirement is specific to multiple initiatives for China where various products will be rolled out by business in phases and support will be required in terms of implementation of the various Credit application modules for existing ones and a whole new gamut of applications for new business.
The current team comprises of 12 members looking into various aspects of Credit Risk Management and Reporting-
a. Credit Limits Approvals and Prospective deals workflow
b. Front end reporting application for Credit related data for Investment Bank
c. Intraday Credit checks and potential exposure calculations enabling credit officers to take informed decisions against limit breaches
- Business Analyst skills.
- Coordinate with IT to get the requirements implemented.
- Enable query resolution between programs and specific projects.
- Participate in UAT cycle.
- Stakeholder management.
- Exposure to Agile mode of working.
- Domain Knowledge on Credit Risk data and exposure calculations
Who we're looking for?
- Excellent Analytical Abilities - Able to comprehend data coming from different systems and gap in between different systems
- Excellent Excel Skills HPLM
- Good Knowledge of SQL, Unix tools
- Ability to work on its own without minimal supervision