We are looking for a Scrum Master who is an outstanding example of communication, group dynamics coaching, with appetite for learning new things and improving existing ones. You will be working with teams of highly skilled technical experts (programmers, architects, engineers, etc).
We seek a professional who will enable the teams to get the most out of Scrum and Scaled Scrum framework. You will act as a Scrum expert with a strong Agile mindset. A such, you will facilitate the inspect and adapt process for the teams as they continuously seek ways to improve their performance.
If you are motivated to be a change agent and you are driven by shared team’s goals, we would love to hear from you!
- Mobilizing self-organized teams and facilitating their own continuous improvement process
- Facilitating scrum ceremonies
- Helping to organize and facilitate Big Room Planning events
- Setting up the teams’ working environment in JIRA and teaching them on how to use and maintain it
- Assisting the Team in identifying and removing the impediments
- Assisting the Team in effecting planning of their future work
- Assisting the team in conflict resolution
- Helping to properly decompose the work and order product backlog items
- Help teams to establish transparent process properly using Scrum framework
- Being a servant Leader to the Team, Product Owners and Organization.
- Sharing insights throughout the company in order to continuously increase the Agile maturity
- Co-creating an internal Community of Practice for Scrum Masters
- Help us advance mobility, save lives and improve our planet
- See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller
- Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical centers
Who we're looking for?
- :Bachelor or Master of Science
- Minimum of two years of experience as Scrum Master
- Embodied Agile mindset and deep understanding of the value coming from Agile principles and practices
- Very good communication skills in English in written and spoken form
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Certified scrum master (CSM) or scrum practitioner (PSM I)
- Enjoy being highly dedicated and available to our teams
- Bring positive attitude, vibe and appreciative culture to all you do
- As a bonus bring first-hand experience in scaling frameworks (preferably SAFe) plus a practical experience in working with JIRA
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package