Software Configuration Engineer (Core Team)
- Responsible for Configuration Management for tools, applications and platforms essential for Requirements Management, Software Engineering and Continuous Integrationfor global projects.
- Working closely together with your team lead, you define and control the configuration management plan, support all project team members in the use of tools and processes and identify improvement potential
- Own and Implement application Customization, Integration and Reporting capabilities.
- Responsible for Tool Evaluations, License Management and Software Assessment Management
- Define and Implement Tools Policies to ensure compliance with SPICE, TISAX, ASIL, SSDL standards.
- Deliver training, coaching and guidance for teams
- Defining and implementing hardware and software configuration management processes, policies and procedures and perform internal process audits
- Continuous improvement of configuration and change management processes
- Help us advance mobility, save lives and improve our planet
- See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller
- Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical centers
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related equivalent
- Solid experience in software development or Software Configuration Management role
- Proven experience in at least 2 of Polarion, Confluence, Coverity, PlasticSCM, GIT, GERRIT, Jira, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, Artifactory, Model based development tools or automated test tools
- Good understanding of challenges in deploying scalable and resilient applications.
- Knowledgeable in at least one of application architectures, data integration, data migration best practices.
- Knowledgeable in one of Application Integration Patterns, Hosting, Infrastructure or Network technologies.
- Knowledgeable in ITSM processes e.g. ITIL
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure (AWS) is a distinct advantage.
- Experience in the development of automated configuration management processes and procedures (preferably in the automotive industry)
- Experience or knowledge in the following areas would be advantageous: Driver Assistance Systems, tools and methods for software quality assurance, development of safety critical systems, system or software architecture definition
- Knowledge or experience with agile frameworks: Scrum, Kanban or XP.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; German is a plus
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package