ZF is the leading manufacturer and supplier of complex solutions for the automotive industry. Our division specializes in developing Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and Autonomous Driving systems for passenger and commercial vehicles.
If you think big, have experience in servicing large scale environments and you want to be part of the Autonomous Driving revolution happening right now in automotive, then this position is right for you!
Come and join the team (in Lodz or Czestochowa) that develops software for validation of technologies that will soon be present on public roads!
- Designing flexible cloud architecture and infrastructure for Autonomous Driving validation purposes;
- Scaling up on-prem software solutions and migrating to Public Cloud;
- Optimization and automation of operations;
- Monitoring and ensuring minimal downtimes;
- Close cooperation with IT and distributed SW teams;
- Preparing continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines.
Who we're looking for?
Essential skills and requirements:
- 2+ years’ experience with at least one cloud technology (preferred Azure);
- Experience with containerization and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Quay);
- Skilled in Linux and a solid understanding of Windows environments;
- Scripting skills (e.g. Python);
- Proficiency in English both written and spoken;
- Bachelor’s degree.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases;
- Experience in maintaining CI/CD.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking