Silvair is on the hunt for a Test Automation Engineer who will be responsible for ensuring top-notch quality of our firmware and maintaining the CI environment infrastructure. In your team, you will be working very closely with other testers and developers on a daily basis.
You will have a chance to work on a cutting-edge smart lighting technology with a great deal of independence and no micromanagement.
If you have a problem-solving mindset and analytical skills, you will surely enjoy what Silvair has to offer. Come and create smart Internet of Things with us!
- design and maintain automated test scenarios and environment
- perform testing activities (regression and performance tests)
- conduct integration tests of multiple products and projects including mobile applications, web platform, hardware devices and dedicated firmware
- participate in requirements analysis and risk assessment
- report and investigate issues found
Who we're looking for?
- Basic knowledge of electronics
- Experience in working with the BDD methodology (Gherkin syntax)
- Interest and experience in embedded software verification
- Knowledge of version control systems, such as Git
- Jenkins administration know-how
- Healthcare package
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages