Our development teams are working on a broad range of software applications all designed to modernize cities' approach to managing traffic. This results in reduced traffic congestion and harmful emissions as well as improved safety for citizens.
We’re currently looking for Software Developers who value working in a collaborative environment where everyone is given autonomy and the ability to make decisions.
The code you write will have a real impact on millions of people on the road in over 17,000 municipalities worldwide.
- Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain high-quality software systems
- Collaborate with the team and system architects to develop a long-term technical vision and a shared roadmap
- Enable fast iteration through build, test, and deployment automation
- Evaluate performance, cost, and scalability of live systems
- Mentor junior members of the team
- Evaluate and recommend changes to existing systems, including new technologies and refactoring opportunities
- Peer review code to ensure that it aligns with our code quality standard
Who we're looking for?
- Experience with cloud software architecture
- Deep experience in service architecture development, monitoring, and operation with some front-end development experience
- Experience at all levels of the stack and aren’t afraid to jump in wherever is needed
- The ability to work with a variety of stakeholders including product managers, data scientists, and QA
- Taking ownership of problems and delivering complete and high-quality solutions
- Curiosity to dive into technical details of how things work
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking