Junior Front-end Developer
- Shiji Poland
- Any contract
You need to:
- be able to program - we'll ask to show your code (university projects are OK),
- write clearly and communicate effectively,
- be familiar with Object-Oriented programming paradigms,
- be passionate about programming - just as we are.
Nice to have:
- working knowledge of typescript, ember, react,
- experience with sass, http protocol,
- knowledge of design patterns.
Project you can join
Would you like to work with the most current technology stack? Are you an open-minded person willing to learn a lot?
We're looking for a person to be a part of a team that changes the hospitality industry. Are you a smart junior or entry-level developer? Join us!
- working with the newest technologies and modern deployment processes,
- implementing new functionalities,
- learning from the best developers in our company.
Please don’t forget to put the clauses you accept in your resume:
I agree that my personal data will be processed by Shiji Poland Sp. z o. o. in order to recruit for the position I am applying for.
I agree to the processing of my personal data by Shiji Poland Sp. z o. o. for the needs of future recruitment.
- Tech supervisor
- Open space
- Separate rooms
- Dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Remote possible: 20%
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Sign up bonus
- Flight ticket
- Money for moving expenses
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events