Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector. We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also services the workers’ compensation and financial and compliance markets.
Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing, and claims; underwriting, illustration and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital platform features customer and agent portals, and a business intelligence platform. With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 500 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 3,400 operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and Asia Pacific.
- Sapiens P&C Division is looking for experienced Java Developer to join our delivery group, developing a complex information system, using Java Enterprise Edition.
- End to end implementation of customer projects, including UI, SQL data model and business logic implementation for customers across the world
- Development of interfaces with external systems (web services, other technologies
Who we're looking for?
- Up to 1 year of experience in Java Enterprise Edition programming
- Development using a complex data and domain models – Large scale DB tables
- EJB, SQL, Hibernate
- Ability to translate functional requirements to technical design and development tasks
- Relevant degree
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Excellent English skills (reading, writing, speaking)
- Experience with application server: WebLogic / WebSphere / JBoss
- Experience working with Oracle, DB2, MSSQL (all or one of them)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages