In your role as Junior ETL Developer, you will be involved in the design, development and implementation of ETL processes for Compliance processes using ETL and SQL and job control technology. You support the entire development life cycle of a product. Other duties include gathering and documenting user requirements, analysing data, tests and quality assurance.
You are involved in all steps in the lifecycle of software development starting with
- Analysis, application design, implementation and testing (unit & integration) of ETL processes between AML & Sanctions data sources and transaction monitoring systems
- Creation and management of technical documentation
- Conceptional tasks around technical solutions, data- and business-/process models
- You are one of the experts for all aspects of application development (design, develop and maintain)
- Support the rollout preparation
The team itself consists of business analysts, software architects, scrum masters and other specialists with diverse backgrounds, but on the common feature: Jointly and dynamically developing the best solutions for our customers.
Your main tasks are:
- Develop database scripts for extending and adapting the physical data model in NICE Actimize Staging
- Implementation of Datafield Mappings in ETL-Code between data warehouse foreign units and NICE Actimize
- Install the required ETL-sections between the data warehouse foreign units and NICE Actimize
- Create the job plans and job controls in order to orchestrate the ETL sections between data warehouse foreign units and NICE Actimize
- Bug Fixing for all releases which are already productive for the ETL sections between data warehouse foreign units and NICE Actimize
- Create technical designs for documenting the developed ETL sections and job plans
- Preparing software builds and releases packages
- Get involved in driving the used technology forward (e.g. implementation of CI/CD framework)
At this stage of the recruitment process, you don't have to send your CV - a link to your profile or portfolio will be ok!
(Put a link to ,,Experience summary” module)
We will ask you to for your CV later in the process.
Who we're looking for?
What we expect from you:
- Good/basic knowledge of ETL
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server / SQL / relational databases
- Good/basic knowledge of Business analysis and banking experience (banking products, customer static data, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of UC4 or other job scheduling systems
- Basic knowledge of Development of Web Services REST/SOAP/XML/WSDL
- Basic knowledge of Linux/Solaris Informatica, Maven, Team Foundation Server, JIRA, Tomcat, WebSphere Application Server, HPQC
Foreign Language Skills:
- English at least B2 Level (mandatory)
- German (optional)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking