We are looking for a talented software engineer to strengthen the API Management team. As a Software Engineer, your role is to help our team produce software of high quality which adds value to the business of our client - a huge financial organization.
Candidates are expected to provide technical skills in software development, testing, and deployment. Candidates require work experience with Java and API development, and ideally with the Avaloq Banking Suite (Avaloq Core Platform / Avaloq Front Platform). The main focus will be on supporting our Change Portfolio with the design and development of backend services.
- Implementation of micro-services using Java and Spring technologies
- Responsibility for the delivery of services and features with high quality and on time
- DevOps activities using OpenShift
- Run-the-Bank activities (maintenance, bug-fixing)
Who we're looking for?
- Degree in computer science/engineering (or equivalent)
- Proven knowledge of Java and web technologies (e.g. Java 8/11, REST, Swagger/RAML, XML, JSON) and web security (e.g. identity management, OAuth 2.0)
- Good understanding of API design tool (e.g. Swagger tools) and API Management platforms
- Track record in developing backend services/web services
- DevOps knowledge and hands-on experience with Docker, GitLab, Jenkins
- English written and spoken on business level
- Avaloq Core and Front Platform customization experience
- Experience with Apache Kafka
- Experience with working in Scrum teams
- German language