Our project provides end to end application delivery (from business analysis to production) for projects and functional migration services (developing from scratch new applications based on legacy ones which planned to retire) with focus on Cards Area. Current team size 100+ people structured in agile sub-teams based on delivery activities and areas.. Delivery methodology is SCRUM.
As a Senior Card Developer you will be responsible of developing and enhancing functionalities of Banking Card Area
- Analyze business requirements and create technical design documents that meet with the company's architecture standards;
- Designs, develops, tests and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements; document the implemented solution;
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation;
- Perform unit and system testing of application code as well as execution of deployment activities;
- Ensures that expected application performance levels are achieved;
- Develops high level and detailed program specifications.
- Develop card application process changes
- Design and execute rapid software development projects to meet critical needs; document the implemented solution
- Follows software development life cycle methodologies, creates design documents and performs program coding and testing
- Contribute to the design and develop high quality software
Who we're looking for?
3 years experience in Cards area - Financial Institutions 3 years Java development experience 2 years experience with PL\SQL, preferable Oracle DBNICE TO HAVE
- proactive, Agile methodology