Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing, and claims; underwriting, illustration and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital platform features customer and agent portals, and a business intelligence platform. With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 500 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 3,400 operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. For more information: www.sapiens.com.
We are looking for an experienced test automation developer to become a part of Sapiens highly talented automation developers.
The position includes developing automation tests using Selenium WebDriver in large QA projects.
- As part of the Sapiens ALIS Product R&D team, you will be testing a complex, highly available, flexible, extensible, multi-tier, scalable, high performance & reliable applications and maintains its high level of quality.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Design/Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
Who we're looking for?
- Proven experience as automated QA tester or similar role with 5-7 years relevant experience
- Experience in Selenium Framework Creation/Maintenance with Java
- Any other automation tool apart from Selenium is a plus
- Experienced with test case creation and execution to cover Functional, Regression, Integration and E2E testing.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
- Familiarity with Selenium or any automation tool is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, QC) and SQL
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Required Skills
- Proactive and initiative approach
- Collaboration and team work skills
- Capable to analysis existing automation flows in order to enhance and expend them.
- Mentoring & learning skills
- Abilities of becoming a technical activity leader
- Self-management abilities
- Ability to work with the customer
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages