We are looking for experienced designers to join our product team working on a client's product in the healthcare industry. The product is a leading telehealth platform in the US. Our client believes digital care delivery will transform healthcare. The client is looking to architect and build a complex platform to support multiple telehealth solutions. This is a unique situation when modernization is practically a green field with an opportunity to design things right.
Within the project, you would use all the product design techniques, work closely with product owners and end-users from both sides: doctors and patients.
We are working on a wide solution from mobile apps, websites to custom hardware. Overall team expertise is 90% senior level. The plan is to build a highly professional and performing team of rock stars who can add value to the Product.
If you have a passion for solving complex problems and driving healthcare innovation, we’d love to hear from you.
Who we're looking for?
- 5+ years of experience in user research or related fields
- Bachelor’s degree in design, human factors, psychology, and/or related majors are preferred
- Deep knowledge of UserTesting.com or a similar tool
- Qualitative research, i.e. the ability to conduct moderated and unmoderated user research + summarize the results
- Experience in leading design thinking/collaborative design sessions
- Be flexible and proactive, and work as a part of a more extensive product team
- Spoken English, so you need at least B2 or higher to speak with the team, discuss the requirements with Business Analysts, and present and articulate UX/UI decisions to the client
Would be a plus
- Experience in the healthcare industry
- Experience as a fully dedicated and embedded member of an Agile team
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Adaptation tips